HMS GroupHMS Group is a dynamically growing diverse corporation that combines leading manufacturing (pumps, compressors, oil&gas equipment), engineering and construction companies.
Our markets are oil & gas, nuclear and thermal power generation, water supply & utilities, metallurgy etc.
EPC projects for oil & gas and water industry is the strategic direction of the HMS Group.
Today HMS Group is:
- ONE OF THE LEADING OIL & GAS EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS
IN 2018 REVENUE AMOUNTED TO 52.6 BLN RUB
- PRODUCTION SITES IN RUSSIA, UKRAINE, BELARUS AND GERMANY
14 000 EMPLOYEES
- AMONG THE TOP TEN RUSSIA'S PRIVATE MACHINE-BUILDING COMPANIES ACCORDING TO FORBES
Main businesses of the Group:The HMS Group’s business is represented in form of three specialized divisions that consolidate enterprises and structural subdivisions performing design and constructor documents development, equipment production and sales, installation and construction and commissioning works, following service maintenance and spare parts support.
The Industrial Pumps Division designs, manufactures and supplies pumping equipment used in:
Oil extraction process, oil & products transportation and processing;
Thermal & nuclear power generation;
Water supply, utilities and environment;
Chemical processing, Steel & Mining, Pulp & Paper, Food, etc.
The HMS Compressor Business Unit designs, manufactures and supplies compressor equipment used in various industries:
- compressors for a wide range of process gases;
- compressor systems;
- complete compressor stations;
- refrigerating machines and units.
The Oil & Gas Equipment and Solutions Business Unit develops, produces and delivers a wide range of equipment and services for oil & gas such as:
Customized skid mounted modular equipment including
- Water Injection stations for oil formation and formation pressure maintenance;
- Oil & gas pumping and processing stations; automated group measuring plants;
- Chemical dosing units, measuring and vessel equipment. The divisions of HMS Group provide complex service of this equipment including maintenance and overhaul.
Specific oilfield equipment used for
- Oil exploration intensification and efficiency;
- For current and work over repairs, isolation works and fracturing.
The Business Unit provides a full range of engineering and construction services for oil, gas and gas condensate fields development as well as production and infrastructural facilities erection in oil & gas and water industry.